Cheap credits to buy a dishwasher
August 16, 2018
If we want to take the maximum time when we are at home and we do not want to continue scrubbing the pots by hand, but we do not have enough liquidity, we can resort to advantageous credits that will help us to buy dishwashers.
What is the average price of a dishwasher?
It depends. In the current market, we have a large variety of dishwashers that we can buy or finance. Therefore, we have a wide range of prices that will vary depending on the characteristics of the device and the brand that manufactures it, among other aspects.
However, after conducting a search among several vendors of dishwashers, we have seen that prices the vast majority, generally, range between 200 and 400 euros.
How to buy a dishwasher with a credit card?
Credit cards are a good means of financing since they allow us to have money on credit instantly and make payments on credit at the moment. However, the great advantage they offer is that they allow us to reimburse the capital we have used through three different payment methods.
The first is the payment instantly with which we withdraw the money at the same time to use it from our account. The second is the total payment at the end of the month with which we will have to repay the entire debt at the beginning of the following month and without having to pay interest of any kind. Finally, we find the installment payment, that is, we will reimburse the capital in the monthly installments that we want and allow, but in this case, fees that range between 12 and 29% APR are included.
Mini free credits to buy a dishwasher
We have already commented that the cards with one of the most recommended financing methods in order to buy a dishwasher. However, in the current market, we can find different mini-credits so we will not have to pay anything in interest:
These products are created with the purpose of solving specific incidentals, so it is not recommended that we resort to them in a habitual way. However, if we make sure to comply with the conditions demanded by the lender, we can request them to buy a dishwasher.
In addition, a great advantage of these loans is that the approval requirements are much laxer- find more information here.
What type of dishwasher can we fund?
- Standard dishwasher: these are the most common and best-selling dishwashers. Its main characteristics are that they have a storage capacity between 12 and 14 covered and about 60 centimeters wide.
- Dishwasher: they are identical to standard dishwashers in terms of functionality, capacity, and consumption. However, it differs in the way it adapts to the kitchen, since they are placed on a piece of furniture, so they occupy less space.
- Compact dishwasher: these are the smallest models and they are ideal for small kitchens. The storage capacity is reduced to 6 place settings and have a lower energy consumption.
In what aspects of a dishwasher should I look
- The energy label: this aspect determines the consumption that the appliance will make in relation to the environment. Thus, experts recommend that we look for dishwashers with an A +++ energy label, as this way we can save on electricity and water. Although initially have a higher price, in the long term it is an investment.
- Overflow protection: this is a system that includes some dishwashers to avoid possible overflows and water leaks.
- The time it takes to wash: in some cases, dishwashers have programs too extensive and unnecessary for what we need, so it is important that we look at whether they include the ECO wash option, as it will be the most we will save.